Do you have an audition opportunity you would like to post on the SarasotaArts.org Website? Submit your information to:
Title: Ticket Services Representative
Asolo Repertory Theatre, Florida’s premiere professional theatre located in Sarasota, FL seeks part time individuals to provide outstanding customer service to patrons in the ticket/patron services department.
This position handles inbound and outbound calls for single tickets, subscription phone sales campaigns and assists patrons with questions, comments, and other services. Responsibilities include:• Develop and manage patron relationships with single ticket buyers and subscribers both in person and over the phone.
• Answer incoming phone calls timely and accurately in order to sell single tickets to productions.
• Make outgoing phone calls in efforts to help patrons renew/buy new season subscriptions.
• Upsell and recommend ticket and subscription packages and special promotions.
• Assist customers with questions about productions, Asolo Rep’s policies, theatre layout, and seating.
• Accurately handle sales with credit cards, checks and cash.
Qualifications: Candidates should have previous customer service, and preferably, box office/telemarketing experience. Position requires professional etiquette and work ethic, great attention to detail, excellent social, verbal and written communication skills. Candidates should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Previous experience with Tessitura is a plus.
All applicants must be able to work with others, be self-motivated and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Typical workweek will be 16-28 hours: some evenings and weekends are required. Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
Send cover letter, resume, and references to: Alex Suczewski at Alex_Suczewski@asolo.org or mailed to 5555 North Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34243
Spirit Voices from Old Manatee is an original artistic production entering its fourth season. The outdoor drama takes place in the month of October at Manatee Village Historical Park in Bradenton, Florida and the 1850 Manatee Burying Grounds. Costumed thespians personify those interred through graveside dialogue based on narratives from archives, descendants, diaries, military logs, books and legend. Souls highlighted in these cemetery vignettes are early pioneers of the Village of Manatee, veteran soldiers from the Seminole and Civil Wars, community leaders, victims of yellow fever, and other persons of interest buried within these hallowed grounds.
Audition dates & times: Sunday, July 27 from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm or Production dates/times: Evenings of October 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10 11, 12, 16, 17, 18 & 19; (preview night October 1) Monday, July 28 from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm at the MANATEE VILLAGE HISTORICAL PARK (Wiggins Store Conference Room) 1404 Manatee Avenue East (State Road 64), Bradenton, FL 34208
The Lemon Bay Playhouse will hold open auditions for its first play of its 28th The auditions for Don’t Talk to the Actors, written by Tom Dudzick, will be held on Sunday, July 20 and Monday, July 21, at 7:00pm at the playhouse, 96 W. Dearborn St., Englewood.
This is a rousing comedy about a young playwright, thrilled to have his play chosen for the "big- time”, but shocked by the money and ego-driven behavior of Broadway theatre people, when he and his fiancée arrive in New York to begin production.
Director Michele Strauss will need 3 males and 3 females of various ages. The show will run from Sept. 3 through Sept. 21, 2014. Scripts are available for perusal at the Business Office.
For information call (941) 474-9610.
Amanda Heisey, Communications Manager
(941) 365-5118 ext.304
Below you will find a list of current jobs in the arts, as well as links to other local and national organizations that have helpful resources and job banks.
Assistant Box Office Manager
Reports to: Box Office Manager
Class: Exempt – Full-Time
Date Prepared: June 17, 2014
General Summary: The role of the Box Office is to provide the highest standards of customer service in order to achieve optimal sales of tickets and other services. Reporting to the Box Office Manager, the Assistant Box Office Manager is responsible for providing the best possible standard of service, supporting Box Office staff in sales and services and assisting the Box Office Manager in the day-to-day operation of the Box Office.
Essential Job Functions · Actively and effectively manage and train the box office team, including advising Box Office Manager of all staff-related performance issues and where individual feedback has been given.
· Provide support, assistance and feedback to all staff when on duty to ensure that the best possible service is offered at all times.
· Work to effectively resolve patron queries and problems in a professional manner; report problems to Box Office Manager; recommend improvements in customer service standards and procedures.
· Efficiently and accurately process ticket orders, exchanges, subscriptions and special requests in Tessitura ticketing system.
· Supervise performance Will Call, working with House Manager to ensure efficient, professional load-in of audience.
· Communicate effectively with various departments, including Development and Company management to process ticket requests.
· Process, complete and track charitable requests for ticket and voucher donations. · Accurately balance the daily Box Office income, manage box office cash supply. · Ensure the accurate and timely set-up of Box Office staff schedules.
· Assist Box Office Manager with Tessitura set-up and data maintenance.
Qualifications · A minimum of two years’ proven track record in a customer service environment.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Box Office/ticketing experience required; Tessitura experience is a plus.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Good understanding and working knowledge of software packages (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Ability to deal with a wide range of customers in a positive manner.
· Understanding of basic financial reporting. Ability to multi task, effectively problem solve, and be self-disciplined. Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented. A strong team player with an intense work ethic.
· Must have flexibility in hours. Position requires evenings and weekends. Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirements and references to Lydia Borowicz, Box Office Manager, at Lydia_Borowicz@asolo.org or mailed to 5555 N Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34243
Florida Studio Theatre, a professional LORT D regional Theatre in Sarasota, FL is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Company Manager, experience preferred.
Duties include: handling all guest relations (care of visiting artistic staff from the point of hiring through departure), and assist the General Manager with facilities management for 4 commercial facilities and 15 residential facilities (including A/C, electrical, plumbing, utilities, safety, environmental, security, etc.) The Right candidate will have a high degree of responsibility, be focused, achievement oriented, able to communicate clearly, and organized. Email cover letter, resume with references and salary requirement to: James Ashford, Casting & Hiring Coordinator, Florida Studio Theatre, EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please check out our website at www.floridastudiotheatre.org.
Job Title: Campaign Administrator
Status: Regular Full-time;
Exempt Reports to: Director of Development
Effective Date: Immediately
About Sarasota Opera: Sarasota Opera is an internationally respected producer of the highest quality professional operas that are true to the vision of their composers.
It is a company that fosters artistic excellence, diversity, and vitality in the Sarasota area by:
• Producing opera as a living art form through performances and composition,
• Offering a stage for American-trained principal artists,
• Producing high-caliber Apprentice and Studio Artist programs,
• Owning, maintaining, and operating the Opera House as a year-round facility, and
• Promoting and increasing public knowledge and appreciation of opera.
In addition to striving for artistic excellence, Sarasota Opera directs itself toward becoming accessible to all segments of the greater community through coordinated artistic, educational, and social outreach programs. Position Summary: The Campaign Coordinator is a new position to help meet the growing fundraising needs for Sarasota Opera’s four-year, comprehensive campaign. The Campaign Coordinator is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the campaign. Duties will evolve as the opera expands and deepens its donor base, proceeds with an active campaign, and prepares for and enters the public phase. Once the four years of the campaign have been completed, the Campaign Coordinator position will be integrated into the Development Department. Key Relationships: The Campaign Coordinator will report to the Director of Development as part of the team that serves Sarasota Opera’s fundraising needs. S/he will also work closely and collaboratively with the Executive Director and support campaign volunteers, including the campaign co-chairs and Campaign Council. Additionally, the Campaign Coordinator will work with the Marketing Department to create and update extensive campaign materials and collateral.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage the campaign “Prospect Pipeline” and ensure timely activity and progress toward campaign goals and benchmarks
2. Manage and create campaign proposals and other donor meeting materials such as personalized request letters and follow-up letters
3. Conduct research and help devise strategies on prospective campaign donors
4. Draft personalized campaign communications including “Insider Letters,” campaign newsletters/ e-newsletters, campaign content for the website and other media, remarks for campaign events talks and other opera events
5. Draft donor acknowledgements and manage the pledge redemption system
6. Manage and track all volunteer committees and provide support materials (briefing memos, donor research, draft follow-up letters, meeting materials)
7. Coordinate all campaign meetings and events including creation of presentation and support materials and executing follow-up
8. Provide regular campaign progress reports and periodic updates to campaign volunteers, the Board of Trustees, and other Sarasota Opera leadership
9. Maintain the campaign timeline, goals, budget, and revenue projections
10. Manage campaign donor recognition policies and procedures
11. Coordinate and set priorities for weekly campaign progress meetings with Executive Director, Director of Development, and other staff and lay leadership as appropriate
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree and three (3) or more years of professional experience in development, non- profit management, or a related field; experience with capital campaigns, the arts, or both preferred • Experience developing and sustaining meaningful relationships with donors, trustees, volunteers, staff, community leaders, businesspeople, and other stakeholders
• Exemplary communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
• Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities without compromising quality
• Excellent computer skills and advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
• Knowledge of Tessitura a plus
• Flexibility and ability to work independently and as a team player with a wide range of constituents and colleagues
• Strong work ethic and a commitment to the mission and growth of Sarasota Opera Salary and Hours • Competitive benefits and salary
• Full-time, required to attend/supervise events, and be present after hours during opera seasons (October to mid-November and January through March). Vacation is not granted during these periods. Application Procedure
• Applications accepted through July 1, 2014
• Send cover letter, resume, and contact information of three references to email@example.com.
Position: Group and Advertising Sales Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Works Closely With: Director for Patron Services Assistant to the Executive Director Marketing Officer Job Description: The new position of Group and Advertising Sales Coordinator will be responsible for soliciting, closing and servicing local, national, and international groups for Sarasota Opera performances. This position will also be responsible for selling advertising for the fall and winter Sarasota Opera program books and managing the sales process including any contractors. Requirements: The successful candidate will highly organized with polished presentation and interpersonal skills. A Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or a related field. The candidate will have demonstrated success in a sales environment and be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
Specific Requirements: Group Sales
• With the Director of Marketing, develop a marketing plan to attract group sales from the local, national, and international markets to achieve sales goals.
• Act as primary point of contact for groups and facilitate their attendance at performances.
• Manage the contract process for group sales including issuing new contracts, tracking invoices, and collecting receivables.
• Develop a list of group sales leads from previous attendees and new opportunities (local living facilities, clubs, groups).
• Work with Director of Marketing and Graphic Designers to develop collateral materials. Advertising Sales
• Solicit advertising for the fall and winter program books from current advertisers and new leads to achieve determined sales goals.
• Manage any advertising consultants and follow-up on leads and new prospects.
• Contract all advertising, track invoices, and manage receivables
• Work with advertisers and the Assistant to the Executive Director to receive all artwork by deadline and assist in the proofing and design process. Required Skills
• 3 – 5 years of previous similar experience working in sales. Performing arts experience is preferred.
• High level of computer proficiency, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
• Knowledge and experience with Tessitura a plus.
• Minimally, a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in sales, marketing, or a related field.
• Must be highly organized, self motivated, and comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with emphasis on team building and increasing productivity.
• Ability to establish working relationships and interact effectively with a wide range of people internally and externally.
• Knowledge of opera repertoire a plus.
• Ability to set priorities; coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
• Well-organized and detail oriented, able to effectively work independently and within a team framework.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends during performance seasons and at other times of the year. • Some travel as needed.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Sarasota Opera Based in Florida's beautiful Gulf Coast, Sarasota Opera, in its 56th season, produces outstanding opera true to the vision of the composer to entertain, enrich, and educate its communities, as well as patrons from across the state and around the world. Since 1982, Sarasota Opera has been under the artistic leadership of Victor DeRenzi. Under Maestro DeRenzi, Sarasota Opera has garnered international attention with its Masterwork Revivals Series, which presents neglected works of artistic merit, as well as for its Verdi Cycle producing the complete works of Giuseppe Verdi. Recognizing the importance of training, Maestro DeRenzi founded the Apprentice Artist and Studio Artist programs. Sarasota Opera also maintains a commitment to education through its performances for local schools and the unique Sarasota Youth Opera program. The company owns and performs in the 1,129 seat Sarasota Opera House. Opened in 1926 as the A.B. Edwards Theatre, the facility was originally a vaudeville and move theater. Purchased by the company in 1979, it was reopened in 1984 and renamed the Sarasota Opera House. The company completed a $20 million dollar historic renovation and restoration in 2008. The project was designed to restore the historic 1926 theater to its original glory, while creating a venue for opera for the 21st century. Decorative details have been restored, seating has been replaced, and the orchestra pit almost doubled in size to accommodate operas that require larger orchestras. Backstage systems have been updated, and public areas and amenities expanded and enhanced.
Salary: Competitive benefits and salary.
To Apply: Send your resume, a cover letter explaining your interest and the names and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position available immediately. Sarasota Opera is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Title: Executive Director
Function: The Executive Director works with the Board of Directors and the Artistic Director to develop and execute operating plans for Gloria Musicae to assure continuous operation of the organization and monitors it’s performance.
Reports to: Board of Directors
Compensation: Negotiable, $6,000-$8,000
Working Conditions: Part time, hours variable depending on activity levels as needed to carry out function.
Responsibility: Work with and assist the Board of Directors and various outside contractors in the following areas to accomplish our goals:
1. Works with Artistic Director to execute music programs
2. Marketing and publicity
3. Treasurer and Finance Administrator
4. Development committee
5. Technical, web site and social media 6. Graphic designer Contract Duration: As agreed upon with the Board of Directors, reviewed annually March 24, 2014
Asolo Repertory Theatre
POSITION: Marketing Apprentice
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director
STATUS: Full-time, seasonal position, September through May
GENERAL SUMMARY: Offers an opportunity to be a hands-on member of the marketing team. The marketing intern will gain experience in the following areas: • Assist with developing marketing strategies for promoting programs and events • Assist with social media campaigns, writing and designing email newsletters and other patron communications • Collect and organize data on customer demographics from our database and assist with website tracking reports • Research local events and organizations for marketing or promotional tie-in potential • Represent Asolo Rep in local community by organizing and manning displays and interacting with the public at Farmers Markets and other arts and cultural events • Manage distribution of promotional materials in various locales including tourism centers, museums, hotels, restaurants and other businesses REQUIREMENTS: Ideal candidate will be a creative, outgoing, organized, detail-oriented, responsible self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are essential. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google applications and social media desired.
COMPENSATION: Stipend & Housing. Position requires 40 hours per week, working on-site in the Asolo Rep marketing department. Please send resume, salary requirements and references to Judith Lambert, Marketing Director, at Judith_Lambert@asolo.org or mailed to 5555 N. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34243
POSITION: Video/Media Associate.
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director
STATUS: Full-Time, Exempt Asolo Repertory Theatre, Florida’s premiere professional theatre located in Sarasota, FL seeks a Video/Media Associate to conceptualize, design and produce web and video materials and oversee social media efforts in order to promote theatrical events and support institutional marketing for the theatre and its departments. Responsible for ensuring that high quality standards are met and the consistency of the Asolo Rep brand is maintained.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Create a favorable image of Asolo Repertory Theatre through strategically monitoring and creating content for website, producing and editing promotional and archival videos, and assisting with all social media initiatives. Provides overall assistance to the Marketing Department.
RESPONSIBILITIES: WEB: • Manage and maintain company website, gather information, update audio/video content, create and post artwork for shows and events, post press releases, photos, links, content, imagery, pdfs, sponsors, etc. ♦ Liaison with web hosting company for trouble-shooting and updates. ♦ Liaison with web developers to provide support to other departments. ♦ List events, create calendar entries and maintain current show listings. ♦ Work with IT department and Box Office to maintain a consistent look and feel on our ticketing site, provide artwork and show blurbs, etc. as needed. ♦ Design and distribute electronic communications and weekly E-minder newsletter.
VIDEO EDITING ♦ Point person for all Asolo Rep video needs for marketing and other departments. ♦ Create and edit Asolo Rep commercials and promotional videos with proficiency in Final Cut Pro. ♦ Adhere to all television format guidelines and distribute TV spots to local media. ♦ Manage, create and edit graphics and video content for lobby videos, season announcements and other presentations as needed. ♦ Cut B-roll for distribution to local TV stations, often on short notice. ♦ Maintain video archives from season to season with the ability to make updates for company use. SOCIAL MEDIA: ♦ Oversee all social media components including copy, video and photo content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and blogs as a daily function. ♦ Monitor responses, social chatter and engagement and adjust content posting strategies accordingly. ♦ Compile comprehensive weekly social media reports for web traffic and all social media sites.
EMARKETING: ♦ Create, design and distribute email campaigns and newsletters and maintain lists for various e-marketing databases. Duties may also include writing and editing copy for email newsletter.
OTHER: ♦ Attend assigned events to capture photo and video content to post on web and social media. ♦ Ensure the Asolo Rep name and brand are used consistently and correctly. ♦ Administrative responsibilities as needed. ♦ Occasional graphic design of promotional materials to assist the design team during busy periods.
JOB REQUIREMENTS ♦ Highly creative, conceptual thinker with strong communication, organizational and project management skills. ♦ Experience creating web, video and social media content. ♦ Excellent design skills utilizing video/still photo imagery and typography, ability to work in fast-paced team environment, meticulous attention to detail, knowledge of current web, video and social media development trends and marketing strategies. ♦ Ability to work Mac platforms in Final Cut Pro, InDesign, and Photoshop. ♦ Basic understanding of HTML and CSS. ♦ Ability to write savvy social networking copy specific to different social networking platforms. ♦ Some evening and weekend hours may be necessary ♦ Interest and enthusiasm for theatre and the performing arts strongly desired.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE PREFERRED: ♦ 1-3 years related experience in website management, video production and social media management required. ♦ High school diploma required, college degree preferred. Position requires 40 hours per week, working on-site in the Asolo Rep marketing department. Please send resume, design samples, salary requirements and references to Judith Lambert, Marketing Director, at Judith_Lambert@asolo.org or mailed to 5555 N. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34243
Position Title: Grants Officer*
Reports to: Director of Development or Designee*
Works closely with: Executive Director Director of Development Individual Giving Officer Corporate and Special Events Officer Development Assistant Youth Opera Coordinator Position Summary
The Grants Officer reports to the Director of Development and is responsible for managing all aspects of the grant process: needs assessment, research, cultivation of relationships with grantmakers, writing, and progress reporting. This position communicates internally with multiple departments to determine company needs and new programs for possible funding opportunities as well as to monitor grant agreement fulfillment for reports. He/she also researches foundations and other grant funding sources, matching organizational needs with funding interests and guidelines.
• Must meet annual grant fundraising goals.
• Builds and maintains annual grant and report writing
• Researches those foundations that primarily focus on the arts, youth programs, opera, and/or capital projects. Submits inquiry letters or written applications to foundations, as appropriate, by required deadlines. Develops relationships with foundations, were appropriate.
• Ensures foundation compliance requirements are met for awarded grants.
• Ensures the acknowledgement of foundation gifts and produces materials required for recognition in the program book and on signs or printed materials, as appropriate.
• Reports program outcomes and use of funds to respective foundations.
• Establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships with Sarasota Opera staff, city officials and employees, the general public, and representatives of other agencies toward the accomplishment of assigned projects.
• Coordinates press releases, newsletter, and e-mail announcements as needed in conjunction with the Marketing Department. Hours of Work Part-time, averaging 25-30 hours per week. Some required attendance at opera events especially during the opera seasons. All members of the Development Team actively participate in the cultivation and stewardship of our patrons. Vacation is not granted during periods when we are performing. Required Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
• Ability to produce high-quality, clearly written, jargon-free, and grammatically correct documents of varying length; ability to reduce large amounts of information to concise points.
• Demonstrated ability to gather data, compile information, keep accurate records, and prepare reports. • Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with funders.
• Proven project management and organization skills. Ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines.
• Good judgment, ability to handle sensitive or confidential information.
• Minimum 3 years working in grant writing and/or fundraising.
• Arts background, knowledge of opera, and experience in writing grants for arts organizations, a plus.
• Knowledge of federal, state, and county grant regulations desirable.
• Demonstrated computer literacy with Microsoft Office products a must. Knowledge of Tessitura a plus. Salary: Competitive salary.
To Apply: Send your resume, a cover letter explaining your interest, and the names and contact information for three references to email@example.com. Applications accepted until position is filled. Position available immediately. Sarasota Opera is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Florida Studio Theatre’s Education Department is seeking a part-time Teaching Artist to join our in-school team. We conduct a variety of workshops in local elementary, middle and high schools. The right candidate will be high energy, willing to utilize a variety of teaching methods, have a background in the Arts and will reside in the Sarasota area. To apply, please email resume and cover letter to James Ashford, Casting & Hiring Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arist Series Concerts of Sarasota
DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR POSITION
DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW: To procure funds for Artist Series Concerts while promoting its mission and programs as well as its vision and values.
1) To assure the continuity of existing funding sources to include current grants, individual donors, corporate and in-kind sponsorships, and Artist Series Concerts’ Friends volunteer organization.
2) To develop and manage a comprehensive multi-faceted fund raising program for Artist Series Concerts to include including those listed in item #1 above as well as new initiatives to broaden the overall funding base to include operating endowment, scholarship program endowment, planned giving, and enhanced grant-seeking initiatives.
3) This is a contract position. Anticipated time commitment per week of 20-25 hours. Hours are flexible; office space and equipment is available. Reports to Executive Director. Interacts with Executive Assistant who maintains donor database.
SEND RESUME TO JOHN FISCHER, EXEC. DIR.
Mail: 1226 N. Tamiami Trail, Suite 300, Sarasota, FL 34236
Email: email@example.com (Note that this is a permanent, contract position)
Sarasota Opera is seeking an Individual Giving Officer to join our development team. This position is responsible for cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of annual contributors at the $75-$4,999 level. Responsibilities also include managing special giving circles and serving as staff liaison with the Guilds. The ideal candidate will have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, a proven ability to work with donors, a strong work ethic as well as excellent computer skills. A minimum of 3 years fundraising and/or related experience is required and arts experience is a plus. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
Summer 2014 Paid Internship Program
The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art in Sarasota, Florida will be offering paid internships to be held for ten weeks, from June 2 – August 8, 2014 (the dates of the theater internship are June 9 – August 2). Ringling is part of Florida State University and serves as the State Art Museum of Florida. Located on a 66-acre site overlooking Sarasota Bay, it consists of an art museum, two circus museums, historic home, theater, and research library.
Summer internships at the Ringling combine practical, hands-on experience working on a project for a specific department with exposure to all aspects of the Museum’s operation. The internships are in the following departments: Collections Management Curatorial Asian Art Education Library Historic Asolo Theater (2 positions) Visitor Services/Hospitality Interns earn $11.25 per hour (less taxes) and are paid bi-weekly. Interns are responsible for their own housing (the Museum will assist with locating nearby rentals).
Candidates for Collections Management, Curatorial, Education, and Library internships must be enrolled in a graduate program at the time of application, or have received a graduate degree no earlier than December 2013. Candidates for the theater internship should have a minimum of two years technical theater experience and a recently completed a degree in Theater. Candidates for the Visitor Services internship should have recently completed a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management. Enrollment in a related Master’s Degree program is preferred. International applicants must have a current US Visa and be eligible to work in the US. The positions require fingerprinting. The Museum encourages students from all backgrounds to apply and is committed to a culturally diverse group.
Application materials can be found on the Museum’s website at http://www.ringling.org/internships The application deadline is 3/3/2014
Ringling College of Art and Design
Click here for a complete list of full-time and part-time faculty positions with Ringling College of Art and Design.
New College of Florida
Click here for a complete list of full-time and part-time faculty positions with New College of Florida.
Want more? Try these national job search sites
Do you have an arts opportunity you would like to post on the SarasotaArts.org Website?
Submit your information to:
Amanda Heisey, Communications Manager
(941) 365-5118 ext.304